Grab a piste of the action as Jet2.com launches first ever ski programme from Bristol Airport
Created: 18th Mar 2021
Hit the slopes with the award-winning airline, as flights to four top ski destinations are now on sale for Winter 21/22 from Bristol Airport
- Chambery, Innsbruck, Grenoble and Salzburg are all on sale giving skiers the fantastic choice!
Jet2.com has launched its first ever programme of ski services to France, Austria and Switzerland from Bristol Airport, giving skiers and snowboarders a fantastic choice of four ski destinations for Winter 21/22.
Jet2.com has put its programme of ski flights for Winter 21/22 on sale from Bristol Airport. The programme includes Chambery, Innsbruck, Grenoble and Salzburg giving skiers and snowboarders in the South West access to the best slopes in Europe. After a year away from the slopes, flights are expected to sell quickly as skiers head back to some of Europe’s best and most popular ski destinations.
Jet2.com’s full ski programme for Winter 21/22 is as follows:
- Salzburg – weekly Saturday services opening up the best of the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern to skiers.
- Grenoble – the host of the 1968 Winter Olympics, Grenoble offers the perfect gateway to the French Alps, with over 175 incredible ski resorts nearby including Morzine, Chamonix, Chamrousse, Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d’Huez and Avoriaz. Weekly services available on a Sunday from Bristol Airport in Winter 21/22.
- Innsbruck – host of the 1964 Winter Olympics and featuring resorts such as Igls, Alpbach and St Anton am Arlberg, Innsbruck is a firm favourite with skiers and snow sports fans year in year out. Customers can reach the Austrian Alps thanks to weekly Saturday services.
- Chambery - based in the Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes region of south-eastern France, Chambery offers quick and easy access to some of the best ski resorts in France, including the largest ski areas in the world, the Three Valleys. The ski areas of the Alpe d’Huez, Chamonix, La Plagne and Val d'Isère are also accessible from Chambery, providing world-famous skiing whether you are a beginner or an expert. Weekly services will operate on Saturdays from mid-December to mid-April.
Booking and travelling on ski flights with Jet2.com means customers get to enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK’s third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg baggage* and 22kg ski carriage*. What’s more, customers can look to secure their place on the slopes next year for less, as the leading airline is offering 10% off all ski flights booked on or before 31st March.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to be launching such an exciting ski programme for Winter 21/22 for the first time from Bristol Airport. With the best slopes across Europe available, we know that snow sports fans in the region will be clamouring to book the best of the action for Winter 21/22 and ski flights are selling very well as a result.
“Grenoble, Salzburg, Chambery and Innsbruck are hugely popular ski destinations, offering a huge selection of ski areas with a range of slopes to suit all abilities. With perfectly timed flights and all the benefits of travelling with Jet2.com, we’re giving skiers access to the best ski resorts across Europe and we know the launch of our new ski programme will be a huge hit with snow sports enthusiasts.”